ITC Category 1
ITC offers certification training to recognised standards and is an accredited Authorised Training Organisation (ATO) for the British Institute of Non Destructive Testing (BINDT) as per the requirements of ISO 18436. BINDT is an accredited certification body offering personnel certification against criteria set out in International and European standards. This course prepares you for qualification as a category 1 certified thermographer. You will learn about the basics of infrared, how to operate the camera under different conditions and for various purposes, how to do an appropriate judgement of the measurement situation in the field and identify potential error sources. You will be able to do IR inspections following written guidelines and to report the result of this inspection.
- Introduction to Thermography: history, benchmarks, applications, camera technology
- Heat & Temperature: heat and measurement, contact vs. non-contact temperature measurement
- Infrared Theory Basics: transmission, reflectivity, emissivity
- Measurement Techniques: reflected apparent temperature, humidity, air temperature
- Basic Heat transfer theory: definition, thermodynamics, conduction, convection, radiation
- Camera Measurement tools
- Camera/Software familiarisation
- ITC Certification Test
Pricing for this type of course varies depending on the location and duration of the course. ITC offers this training in a 4-day as well as in a 5-day version. Content-wise both courses are identical.
|4 Days||4 Days||4 Days||5 Days||5 Days||5 Days|
|UK only||Central, North and Western Europe||Eastern, South and South Eastern Europe||Central, North and Western Europe||Eastern, South and South Eastern Europe||Middle East|
|GBP 1.410,00||EUR 1.650,00||EUR 1.300,00||EUR 2.000,00||EUR 1.500,00||USD 2.600,00|
All prices are subject to local VAT rates.